In which the middle-aged Peacenik mouths off about War Drones--and all the other things that make him cranky.

Mr Mahatma--who is a Mr in real life--lives in the valleys of Southern California with his wife, a herd of Dears, and an impressive collection of books. Pnorny!
He is reachable at:
littlemrmahatma@yahoo.com

All writings are copyrighted 2003-2008 and trademarked: Little Mr. Mahatma

tBlog Mirror

Some fun links:
Little Miss Attila - polar opposite and origin of LMM.

Critical Sites:
Dr. Forbush Thinks
Slashdot
Games Slashdot
UserFriendly
James Randi
Snopes
Home of the Underdogs
The Sun Online

For those generous in spirit, heart, and wallet:

Atom RSS Feed

Listed on BlogShares

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blogarama-Review My Site

IceRocket

LS Blogs

Blog Universe

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blog Directory & Search engine




























 
Archives
<< current













 




























Little Mr Mahatma
 
Friday, July 07, 2006  
TGI Friday
Another work week over, finally! But, Damn!, someone won the Lottery so it looks like I'll have to return to work on Monday. Strange that when I was unemployed I missed work. Now that I'm working I miss the free time and freedom. But when I was unemployed I missed, I think, the social aspect of work, not so much the act of working. Now, with work, I find I'm beginning to not enjoy so much the social aspects as well as the work.


The problem is, with the cubicle environment, noise. The people around me insist on using their phones in speaker mode and because they all do it, they all have to TALK LOUDER to be heard. But, you see, they're "Creative" and they put up with this crap because that's part of the "Creative" quirk. But they're not the only annoyance. Cubicle world means people tromping by, popping in, passing by and making comments.


But you got to be a team player and take one so I grit my teeth (or what's left of them) and do my work. Still, I've worked at worse places and the truly awful thing is the commute. My last job had no parking. Here I have plenty of parking but to drive would be insane. I'd be taking on the worst of the L.A. Freeway system - no thanks!


Oh well. World Cup Final on Sunday and then go back to work. Unless I win the Lottery.


But if anyone out there (Bill? Warren?) wants to take pity on Ol' Mahatma here feel free to donate a few million. It will go to a good cause.


10:40 PM

0 comment(s)


 
Site 
Meter     This page is powered by Blogger.