In which the middle-aged Peacenik mouths off about War Drones--and all the other things that make him cranky.

Mr Mahatma--who is a Mr in real life--lives in the valleys of Southern California with his wife, a herd of Dears, and an impressive collection of books. Pnorny!
He is reachable at:
littlemrmahatma@yahoo.com

All writings are copyrighted 2003-2008 and trademarked: Little Mr. Mahatma

tBlog Mirror

Some fun links:
Little Miss Attila - polar opposite and origin of LMM.

Critical Sites:
Dr. Forbush Thinks
Slashdot
Games Slashdot
UserFriendly
James Randi
Snopes
Home of the Underdogs
The Sun Online

For those generous in spirit, heart, and wallet:

Atom RSS Feed

Listed on BlogShares

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Blogarama-Review My Site

IceRocket

LS Blogs

Blog Universe

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blog Directory & Search engine




























 
Archives
<< current













 




























Little Mr Mahatma
 
Monday, July 31, 2006  
Monday Miscellaneous Musings
I can't believe it's the end of July already. The summer's half over and the heat wave finally broke. It's a beautiful morning. Shame that I have to waste it on going to work.


Does anyone else find it ironic that now Bush is asking the U.N. for help? After snubbing and castrating the U.N. to push his invasion of Iraq, now Bush finds that perhaps he's in over his head. That or he plans to set them up as some sort of scapegoat. If it sounds like I have no trust or faith in Bush, you're absolutely right. Any sympathy I had for the guy after 9/11 disappeared once the war rhetoric kicked in. Can we please have a President who doesn't take us into some sort of war?


I'm thinking of converting to Islamo-Christianity. Then I could claim to be a servant of Allah and kill heathens in his name (to get the virginal reward). Any guilt I feel would be absolved because I'd also accpt Christ as my savior. The problem is: should I kill myself as a heathen?


9:13 PM

0 comment(s)


 
Site 
Meter     This page is powered by Blogger.